This course focuses on pure hospitality, and is perfect for anyone working in roles from front of house at a bakery, to a coffee maker at a franchise coffee shop, to a waitress at a restaurant.
Some of the units you will cover include:
- Basic safety, health and hygiene procedures that you need to know to work in many hospitality businesses,
- how to prepare and serve great espresso coffee, foods and other beverages,
- how to operate a food outlet,
- how to give great quality customer service,
- how to contribute to workplace improvements, and
- becoming a food safety supervisor.