SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED
This course focuses on pure hospitality, and is perfect for anyone working in roles from front of house at a bakery, to a coffee maker at a franchise coffee shop, to a waitress at a restaurant.
Some of the units you will cover include:
- Basic safety, health and hygiene procedures that you need to know to work in many hospitality businesses,
- how to prepare and serve great espresso coffee, foods and other beverages,
- how to operate a food outlet,
- how to give great quality customer service,
- how to contribute to workplace improvements, and
- becoming a food safety supervisor.
[button url=”http://redmako.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/eoi.pdf” class=”other” bg=”#c12026″ hover_bg=”#3d3d3d” size=”16″ color=”#ffffff” radius=”0px” width=”200″ height=”40″ target=”_blank”] Apply Now [/button]