Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of prior learning is a process that credits your existing skills and experience toward a nationally recognised certificate or diploma.
Do you possess the skills but do not have a formal qualification to prove it? Before you go about completing a diploma course, consider getting an assessment for recognition of prior learning or RPL.
What is RPL?
Recognition of prior learning is a process that credits your existing skills and experience toward a nationally recognised certificate or diploma. The assessment takes into account the skills you learned in your previous studies, employment and volunteer work.
Why consider RPL?
- Increase your self-confidence
- Validate learning gained through your work & life experience
- Assist with career development & education planning
- Reduce the normal time taken for formal training
- Identify any program areas you have that require further study
How long will it take?
Typically 3 – 5 sesssions with a Trainer in your store, plus some collation of evidence & collecting Reference letters.
Who is eligible?
- Full time, part time, or casual staff
- Strong hospitality work history (ie. >3 years) – consider staff who are already Supervisors, Assistant Managers, Managers or leaders within your store
- Funding may be available for eligible candidates
- Ask your Redmako Learning BDM, Trainer or Learning Account Manager for an Expression of Interest (EOI) form (or download the EOI form here)
- Complete & submit the EOI form to Redmako Learning
- Redmako Learning will confirm your eligibility for any available funding
- Once eligibility is confirmed, Redmako Learning’s training team will make contact to book the first session at your store, with you towards completing your RPL
Recognition of prior learning is a brilliant opportunity to turn the skills and experience you have gained over the years into a formal qualification, which you can then use to achieve better career outcomes. Take this chance and get started now.
If you have enquiries about RPL assessment, contact us at (07) 3339 1400 or via email at [email protected]
[button url=”http://redmako.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/eoi.pdf” class=”other” bg=”#c12026″ hover_bg=”#3d3d3d” size=”16″ color=”#ffffff” radius=”0px” width=”200″ height=”40″ target=”_blank”] Apply Now [/button]